Monday, October 4, 2010

PCS - It's a serious disease


So yep all photographers dearly wish to have amazing photos of their children to hang on their walls and adorn those beautiful albums. Alas, these poor children are constantly forced to look at the camera, move to better light, skooch away from that background (mama needs some bokeh), or wait while Mommy changes lenses to capture that perfect vision in her head. Hence these children can quickly come down with a bad case of Photographer's Child Syndrome (PCS).

I'm pretty sure Crazy #1 is seriously contemplating whacking me with that stick in this moment. Ha! Meanwhile my reflector holder (Crazy #2) had left his station - I thought that giving him a job would keep him busy. It didn't work! Crazy #3 crawled out of the stroller and found a small mud puddle to walk/jump in in her brand new dress and shoes. And no I didn't get pics of that. I was to frustrated at the time to just take some fun snaps and enjoy them later. But here is the one keeper from the night.


Not the keeper I was hoping for, but a keeper none the less. And poor sweetness is riddled with mosquito bites because I didn't have spray, and I was determined to get some decent shots.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of things come to mind when I look at this pic, but I'll just say I love that little boy and kudos to you for trying............

    ReplyDelete