Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grocery Deals 6/10 - 6/16

Here are the links to what I think are the best lists for this week. Just click on the link.
Kroger
HEB
Randalls

I'll be hitting Kroger this week. I love summer. It equals good deals on produce. I see pineapple, carrots, watermelon, and peaches in our future. Plus Kraft cheese is on sale again, and pairs up with internet coupons that have been on the Kraft site. We go through so much cheese in this house; it's almost comical. That pizza deal might be a good deal depending how much the pizza is. I'll check it out.

I was hoping to see some better deals at HEB this week. I am loving getting those HEB coupons in the mail for free stuff. I don't know if everyone is getting these, or why I am, but I'm lovin' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment