Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm So Excited!!

I'm so excited because I just signed up for a photography workshop run by these two photographers (here and here). They weren't going to offer a workshop in June, but I guess they changed their minds. Yea for me! (See - Amelia is excited too.)


I really love both of their work. Brenda is so creative, and Kristy takes amazing lifestyle portraits. I'm so impressed that they are able to capture all those moments from the children and families that they photograph.

Plus I'm really looking forward to having someone critique my photos and help me develop better skills. Of course, I may have to borrow some of my friends children seeing as my own are done with the photos by mom. I'm trying my best to give them some space. Surely, other people's children would listen to me better than my own. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment