Saturday, June 20, 2009

Super Savings

HEB - $36.23 Out of Pocket
I used my coupons from HEB to get lots of free stuff plus a few extra items. I also got 6 pounds of chicken breast (not shown). I've stocked up my pantry/fridge so much that I really have got to start using that stuff, so most of the things that I will be making this week will be from staples I already have.
Later I ran by Target and picked up a few Kashi products. This are always priced so much better there than at other stores. The same waffles are $4.19 at HEB instead of $1.99 at Target. They are even more expensive at Kroger. I had $1.50/1 coupons for the waffles making them 49c ea. I had a $1.50/1 coupon for the cereal bars which made them $1.04. I had nothing out of pocket because I had a $5 giftcard from a previous weeks deals.

All in all I'm pretty happy with this weeks total. Hopefully, I can stay down around that level next week too. I am already planning my menu based on what I have in the pantry, so I think I will be able to stay pretty close. We will see what kind of deals show up next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment