Saturday, April 18, 2009

Super Savings

I got all this food for $43.30. I had some last minute additions for guests to added to my total. The rice cakes, steamfresh veggies, Kashi frozen meal, and deodorant were all free. I went to a different Kroger store today. It was stocked so much better than the store that I normally shop at. I think I may have to start going the extra distance to get better deals. Lots more mark-downs too. I'm still amazed by how much I'm able to get for my money. I did do some other shopping at WAGS and CVS.


I got great deals at a garage sale. I got all these clothes for $8. They are in great conditions and really cute. 1 boys pant, 3 boys shorts, 1 boys shirt, 2 dresses, and 1 (very cute) girls shorts. The clothes are way to big for Sweetness right now, but I know se will grow into them. I love buying clothes for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment