Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweetness is 6 months old


Sweetness,
I can't believe you are already 6 months old. The time is going by way to fast. You have become a plump little ball of joy. You are soooo laid back. I hope you stay that way for awhile.
Of course, I would like for you to have some of spunk too. Or as Daddy would say, "Be onry like your Mama." You've gotta keep 'em hopping.
We have a lot of boys to keep in line in this household. I have no doubt that you are going to be a tough little gal. I'm sure you will be ordering those boys around in no time. The funny thing is that I think they will listen to you. Crazy #1 and Crazy #2 adore you. They may be rough, but there really is love in those bear hugs.
Mommy and Daddy adore you too. You are such a blessing!!! Happy 6 month!

No comments:

Post a Comment