Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WAGS and CVS plus a new battery stop

Look at those pretty blue eyes. She is so sweet. We had a long day with a dead battery. She barely got one nap today, but she still lets me take pics and try out new things with her. Such a good sport. We drove around after the battery was replaced trying to find great places to take pics. I think I found a few to try out.

I went by walgreens again for deodorant. I picked up chapstick and ponytail holders too. Can't ever have to many of those.
4 Dove Deodorant Trial Size = 4 x 99c
2 Degree Deodorant Trial Size = 2 x 99c
Chapstick Naturals = 1.99
Scunci 18 pk. =2
-(2) 75c Degree deodorant Q
-7.50 Register Rewards from other weeks
OOP = $1
RR Earned = $10 ($6 Dove, $2 Chapstick, $2 Scunci)
I dropped by CVS for Softsoap, Sobe and Colgate. They were out of toothpaste and toothbrushes, but the manager was very nice and he even helped jumpstart my car.
Softsoap Scrub $4.99
4 Sobe Lifewater B1G1
-(2) B1G1 SobeLifewater Q
OOP = 4.99
ECB's Earned - 4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment